Our experienced lawyers can help you subdivide or develop your property so you can focus on your venture.
Whether you’re subdividing your property to build a townhouse or a big apartment block, you want your project to go as quickly and smoothly as possible. There are legal requirements that need to be followed when subdividing property and the process can be quite complicated. Some things that you’ll need to consider include:
- What the Victorian and local council requirements are;
- If the subdivided property will be able to access power, water and other utilities;
- Whether the land is able to handle what you have planned for the property;
- Whether any other buildings on the property will be adversely affected by the subdivision; and
- Whether you need a surveyor or engineer to help prepare your subdivision plans.