Our criminal lawyers will help you get a fair hearing and resolve your issue quickly so you can get on with your life.
Types of traffic offences
There are many types of traffic offences in Victoria and some are more serious than others. Some of the most common offences are:
- Driving over the speed limit;
- Careless, dangerous or hoon driving;
- Culpable driving;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Driving without a licence;
- Driving an unregistered vehicle;
- Driving while using a mobile phone;
- Driving without your ‘L’ or ‘P’ plates;
- Not wearing a seatbelt;
- Leaving the scene of a car accident;
- Damaging someone’s property as a result of an accident; and
- Hurting someone as a result of an accident.